Siirtokuva Print Scale 1/72.
1.One of six Fi 156C-1 Storch sent to the Condor Legion in Spain for testing and valuation under combat conditions.
2. Fi 156 C-5 of Liaison Flight of Italian Armed Forces High Command at Slovenia-Dalmatia area. Mostar, 1942.
3. The pilot of this plane escaped from the Soviet captivity, having taken off from Libava in Alem, Sweden, on May, 1st 1945.
4. Fi 156 C-3/Ttrop. North Africa, January, 1943.
5. Fi 156 C-3, Stab. II/ StG 1. Crashed in Ukraine, November 5, 1942
6. The unknown Armeecommando, Demjansk, March , 1942. The plane it is painted in standard RLM 70/71/65, over which the temporary white is put. The symbol on a tai plane belongs to an army staff.
7. Fi 156 C-2, Sanitats Flugberetschaft 8. Crimea, 1942.
8. Fi 156 C-3 of Royal Romanian Air Force, Besarabia,autumn1942. Note original splitter camouflage covered by large patches of khaki paint.
9. Fi 156 C-1 of Royal Hungarian Air Force, crashed in fog, Don area. Winter 1943.
72-010 Fieseler FI.156 Storch
- Tuotemerkit Print Scale
- Tuotenumero: 72-010
- Saatavuus: 1