Siirtokuva Print Scale 1/72.
1. Hurricane I, H-25 of Escadrille2, Belgian Air Force, 1940.
2. Hurricane trop Mk IIA (Z5252, “01”). The plan of northern aircraft General-major A.A. Kuznetsova, Vajenga, area of Murmansk, October, 1941.
3. Hurricane Mk IIc, LD118/A Yugoslav Squadron, RAF, Libya, 1944.
4. Hurricane IIC, Hc465 of LLv 32 in April 1941 in Lappeenranta. On 18 June, 1941 a 50 cm wide yellow band was painted on the rear fuselage and also the under surface of the wing was painted yellow (1/6 of the wing span)
5. Hurricane Mk. II, a board “1”. by this plane in June 1941 pilot Hirija Agarichi has brought down two SB-2 in area Konstantsyju the standard RAF camouflage. Nose of plane and edge of wings - yellow.
6. Hurricane Trop Mk. I.A. (Z2899) - the first Hurricane, delivered to the USSR by sea, on September. 22-nd 1941, before the plane filed in Night Squadron RAF, therefore has been entirely painted in black color. Technical stencil of red color.
7. Hurricane IIC, No I (Fighter) Squadron, Royal Indian Air Force, Imphal, Assam 1944. Dark green and ocean grey upper surfaces with medium sea grey lower surfaces. Tail, wings and stabilizer bands white.
8. Hurricane Mk.IIC, 3 Squadron, RIAF, presumably 1945. Dark green and ocean grey upper surfaces with medium sea grey lower surfaces. Tail, wings and stabilizer bands white.
9. Hurricane Mk IC, No I (KZ886), 2 Squadron, Marsa Matruh,1944 Egyptian Air Force. Dark earth, mid stone, and azure blue camouflage with sky spinner.
10. Hurricane Trop. Mk I, Z4434. Belonged to group of aircraft of Free France “Brittany”, Northern Africa, 1942. The plane in standard deserted camouflage RAF: Dark Earth and mid stone on the top wings and Sky Blue on bottom.
11. Hurricane Mk.IIb, 64 sentaj. Number: there are no data. Chiang-May, March, 1042. Has been grasped in Malaya.
72-022 Hawker Hurricane
- Tuotemerkit Print Scale
- Tuotenumero: 72-022
- Saatavuus: 1