- 1/48 Scale
- Plastic Model Kit
(including 2-color molded parts, clear and grey)
- Total Parts: 135
- July 26th, 2014
The Ta 152 H-1 finally comes to life in 1/48!!
To all the WWII German aircraft enthusiasts: thank you very much for waiting!!
Your dream of adding the 1/48 Ta 152 H-1 to your collection is about to come true! After a total, and accurate reproduction of the external shape and internal structure of the "real thing" in 1/32 scale, we went even further with our SWS 1/48 series!! This is a new series based on a totally new 1/48 concept design which manages to keep a well-balanced proportion using accurately-created parts! The time has come for you to experience the true essence of this reciprocating beast!
- Approaching the Ta 152!!
- Appropriately for an SWS kit, the external appearance of the plane has, of course, been recreated with unequaled accuracy, and the internal fuselage structures have also been thoroughly recreated!! As you can see in the pictures, it's also possible to build the aircraft in a skeleton state!
- Point1: Jumo213E
- We have fully recreated the liquid-cooled inverted V 12 engine on every last details to make it appropriate for 1/48 SWS!
- Point2: Strong Landing Gears!
- As strong as the 1/32 SWS kit's ones! They have good strength so that you can set them at the right angle!
- Point3: Here is the Ta152's Cockpit!
- Don't miss the detailed instrument panel and the thick and tough bulletproof windshield!
Focke Wulf TA152 H-1
- Valmistaja: Zoukei-Mura
- Tuotekoodi: SWS4802
- Saatavuus: 1